Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Club Penguin Website Grand Opening :)

Olaa penguins!!

So my blog has pratically finished it's construction though I am still able to update more gadgets on the sidebar :D My first two guests had told me their opinions based on that new blog and they are Chuckeloo and JoJo :) NOW, it's your turn to tell me your opinion on it :):) 
Please take a look at...


I AM NOT going to trash Club Penguin Island. Instead, I'm going to have two Club Penguin blogs :) One simple, one complicated :D After taking a good look at Club Penguin Lovers, please tell me your opinion by leaving a comment there or on the chat box on the left. Thanks!
But please remember, don't stop looking at Club Penguin Island!! 

Thanks,
Lynnzie :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this site! Thank you sooo much for all your posts!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE