Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ABOUT

Hi, fans! This blog is meant for ALL penguins all over the world. I post cheats daily so be sure to visit my site as often! FUN is the main word for this blog. I also work for other people you might know like Wilder194. I am a "sort of" administrator of Club Penguin Kickstand (CPKS) with Transalta.
Club Penguin Island (CPI) wants you to have a good attitude and being nice to other penguins out there. We, penguins UNITE - and we will always :) 
I warmly welcome you to CLUB PENGUIN ISLAND

Club Penguin Island OUGHT to have a manager - So let me introduce myself :)

I'm Lynnzie5103 - and this is how I look on Club Penguin:


However - how I look on Club Penguin certainly doesn't look like the real me. I have brown hair and hazel colored eyes. I'm eleven and I love to blog. I go on the server Ice Age and sometimes Antarctic. I change my penguin's look every month. This February 2009, I look like the picture above. I manage Club Penguin Island the best I can - although I might not be perfect in all ways. I keep this blog special and unique. I really love puffles and I have thirteen of them. I renew my Club Penguin once in three or five months. Over in my country, the monthly membership costs about 20 dollars!   

Blogging is my life. If I wasn't able to blog the latest post, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on any thing else. I try to be a successful blogger and I hope I would become one one day - with the help from you and my faithful followers :) 

We penguins UNITE - and we always will! 




*Swearing/Cursing/Sexual Language etc. is strictly not allowed in Club Penguin Island - or she/he would be banned* *All contests, comments etc. has terms and conditions and must be followed*

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE