Sunday, February 8, 2009

Club Penguin Mix & Match ~ Series 2!

Here are the links you can take a look at! There would be a picture of the item selling except the last one - Gary The Gadget Guy:

  1. CLUB PENGUIN SERIES 2 - 2" Mix 'n Match *BAND MEMBER*
  2. CLUB PENGUIN SERIES 2 - 2" Mix'n Match *AGENT & ROOKIE*
  3. CLUB PENGUIN SERIES 2 - Mix Match *PAJAMA/SNOWBOARDER*
  4. CLUB PENGUIN SERIES 2- 2" Mix'n Match *PHARAOH & MUMMY*

The person is selling them for $14.95 USDollar. I suppose Toys R Us would propably sell it for a cheaper prize - let's just hope so. 

Anyway-

Here are the pictures of the items the person is selling


Club Penguin Mix N Match *Band Member*


Club Penguin Mix N Match *Secret Agent and Rookie*


Club Penguin Mix N Match *Snowboarder and Pajama Bunny Slippers*

Club Penguin Mix N Match Pharaoh and Mummy*



Are you going to purchase them? If you are - which one would you pick? 

-Lynnzie5103

3 comments:

DaPrankstar said...

I will add you to my blogroll and add your banner!

Yours Waddling
Daprankstar

Alighf said...

Hey, I added u to by blogroll because of the banner, I can't add your banner. Also, I have a blogger account problem so I can't follow other blogs. See ya around!

-Alighf Club PenguCheats

Lynnzie5103 said...

Thanks DaPrankstar and Alighf! I would add you to my blogroll too, Daprankstar :)

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE