Friday, February 27, 2009

Guide to Find Rockhopper ~ Part 1

PART #1

I had sent an email to Club Penguin saying I am really interested in finding Rockhopper. Here's what they replied :)


Hello,

It's great to hear that you're interested in seeing Rockhopper! While I can't say for sure when or where he will show up, I encourage you to check out the Beach and the Town. Those are two of his favorite spots to waddle around! Also, be sure to check The Migrator. He does love to spend time in his ship with fellow penguins!

Be sure to email us again if you have any other questions. We are always happy to lend a flipper!

Waddle on,

Danielle P
Club Penguin Support

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

ORIGINAL MESSAGE - do not edit below this line

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

> From: lynnzie_98@yahoo.com
> Date: Feb 28, 2009 - 12:04 AM
> To: lynnzie_98@yahoo.com
>
> Web Browser: safari 525.19 on win
> IP Address: 124.13.50.99
>
> Hi Club Penguin. I am so desperate in finding Rockhopper! I have been logging out a million times and going into a million servers and into MILLIONS of rooms in Club Penguin. But no Rockhopper :( My computer is quite slow in Club Penguin and logging in and out a million times took me eight to nine hours.
>
> I just wish to meet Rockhopper...

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Ticket ID: 5425497-27688

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»


Rockhopper gadget would soon be put up. More guides would be written too. I hope all of this would help you :)

Hint: I just logged into the server Mammoth and the Dock Room is full! Rockhopper might me there! I tried my best to get in but unfortunately I couldn't! Did you manage to get in??

~Sydney1445 / Lynnzie5103

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhmmm.... idk what u have against me but yeah, i kno. i am pretty moody and i throw it out on my blog sometimes. u dnt have to follow me. and i wouldnt have to follow u again bcos i already am following u. :P do not post this comment if u wish :P also, if u dnt like my strong dramatic words, why are u still reading my blog? plus, i'm not cursing u or anything.... i am sorry if i did hurt u in anyway how... but i assure you, i am still following yer blog.

Lynnzie5103 said...

Hey Chuckeloo. It didn't much hurt me, but I was quite shocked. I'm just giving advice so more penguins would refollow your blog again. I would be glad to lend a flipper in putting up your link on my blogroll or mebbe on my Advertise blog.

Plus, remember you have a one an only blog that is "SMILE" Penguins. I just don't feel you're smiling at all...

Just ya be careful about what you say, it might offend some sensitive penguins out there and some mightn't like it at all

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE