Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ask Club Penguin for Puffle Money Refund!

Heyo penguins! I know that sounds weired - but I'm tired of "Hello". It's just too common. Anyway, I know some of you have lost your puffle(s) because of the Puffle bugs and it's really unfair. But - WAIT! Don't buy another puffle yet or earn coins to buy back your puffles! 

All you got to do is ask Club Penguin for a refund. I can prove to you that they would give you back the amount of money the puffles of yours ran away. 

--@--

About a week ago, I had requested Club Penguin for a refund of my Strawberry that has ran away because of the Puffle bug. Club Penguin didn't reply me back by e-mail as usual, instead they did give me back my money! 

Today, when I had logged into my account, I found out that I had 18321 coins! Here's the picture:


At first, I had 17521 coins so it's exactly 800 coins added! Thank you Club Penguin!!!

So, I suggest you to Click Here, fill in the form and request Club Penguin for a refund - and remember..Ask politely ;) 

-Lynnzie5103/Sydney1445

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE