Thursday, February 19, 2009

Screenhog on puffle history

Hi everyone, it's Screenhog! 


In honor of the upcoming Puffle Party, I dug really deep to find out the history of the puffle. It's hard to believe now, but when Club Penguin launched, there were no puffles at all. At that time, the community of Club Penguin asked if they could have some kind of pet to adopt for their igloo, and we decided that, instead of using animals that already existed, we wanted to make up a completely new creature for the penguins to adopt. 


We started sketching some ideas of what a Club Penguin pet might look like, and now, showing for the first time ever, here are some of those original sketches from November 2005:



*yawn* Hey penguins! I'm finally up! Let's get the Puffle Party started! 

-Lynnzie5103

6 comments:

Cearch said...

Thanks for coming to my site.
You rock and I'll be sure to keep checking back in with your site.

-Cearch

Lynnzie5103 said...

Thanks :) And thanks for Commenting and Dropping by - I appreciate that alot

River Racer said...

Hey lynz,
Nice blog I am friends with Cearch (i was the first to visit her blog)
so anyways awesome site! Please visit mine! In return I will add your site to my blogroll: www.clubpenguinislandcheats.blogspot.com
Is my blog (its sorta like urs :D)

River Racer said...

P.S. if you were wonderin what time the party will be ask what time it will be at your house at 12:00 CST if you are not in CST time zone.(central ___ time)

Lynnzie5103 said...

Oh Really? That's great :) Ok, I would go check out your site, and would probably follow your blog but I'm definitely adding you to my blogroll =D The party is over already - Bummer. It is 8:05 P.M in the USA and 8:05 A.M in Asia. You can go check out Club Penguin time at www.community.clubpenguin.com

That's the best way ;)

Lynnzie5103 said...

And also, if it's possible - do you mind following my blog too? Thanks loads! I would appreciate that alot :)

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE