Monday, February 2, 2009

What happens if a penguin eats an O Berry?

One day, a penguin named Lynnzie5103 was very, very bored. She decided to do an experiment no penguin has thought about before - That is 'What happens if a penguin eats an O Berry?' Lynnzie5103 thought it was a berry good idea and asked Gary if she could go on a mission whilst pick some O Berries. 
So she teleported to the HQ and asked gary's permission


Lynnzie thanked him -and grabbed her spy phone.




She changed into her spy gears...

A camera to take photos of penguins being nasty
A lamp to help if it was getting dark


---@---

After several minutes doing the mission...

Lynnzie spotted an O Berry Bush!




"Finally!" Lynnzie cried and rushed over to the bush. She quickly plucked three O berries - two for Skippy, her puffle friend and one for her own experiment. 


---@---
After Lynnzie5103 has completed her mission and eaten her O Berry...

She decided to go to the Pet Shop and take a look at the adorable puffles - for she was very fond in them. "I do feel alright after taking that O Berry..And it tastes berry good! I must do that mission again to collect a thousand more berries for my furry friends in my igloo and of course - for me!" Lynnzie5103 thought. She was pleased of her experiement she had just done. "How brave I was to eat those O Berries! Wait till I tell my buddies after I look at the puffles!" 

Lynnzie5103 entered the Pet Shop and played with the puffles - whilst she was also in her thoughts about the O Berries - until she realized....


"What has happened to me?!" Lynnzie5103 panicked. She let out a gasp. "The O Berry did it! It's a vanishing feet potion! But how come puffles are able to eat them! - Oh wait! They don't have feet!!" Lynnzie5103 cried! She quickly teleported herself to the HQ to ask Gary the smart guy who knows just about everything. 



"Gary! I ate an O Berry and my feet has vanished!" Lynnzie5103 cried out to Gary on her spy phone. To Lynnzie's surprise, Gary let out a chuckle. "Oh - No. Did you just chuckle? You must have heard wrongly. I ATE AN O BERRY AND MY FEET HAS VANISHED!" Lynnzie cried out louder.

"Lynnzie5103. You should know that puffles are not penguins and their food is different. The vanishing feet potion is added in the O Berry to make it taste sweeter for puffles. They do not have feet like us which is a good thing." Gary paused over the phone. "Now, that puzzles me is that two weeks ago, I asked the mailman to help pin up this notice about the Berry O at the Pet Shop. Did you see it?"

"No, Gary." Lynnzie replied. "Ok, thanks for telling me. I better phone up that mailman now. And ask Rookie for the Berry O Penguin accident potion. He should know where it is. If he doesn't ask other secret agents. For now, goodbye." Gary said and then 'click!' the call has ended.

"Well..I'd better go ask Rookie now." Lynnzie said to herself. "That would take very long since Rookie had lost his spy phone in the last mission. Let me check my buddy list and find where he is. Aha! He's in Town."

---@---
After Lynnzie5103 has eaten the healing potion...

"I feel so much BETTER! -And I would NEVER eat another O Berry!" Lynnzie told herself.


THE END

Story done by Lynnzie

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE