Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weirdest Bug!

This bug is %100 true! It's not a fib at all!  

Click on the picture to enlarge!

Here are more pictures:


Click on the picture to enlarge!

This is seriously mad! How many weired bugs does Club Penguin have? This weired bug happened on the ENGLISH SERVER - ICE AGE I was just meeting up with JoJo my JLCPS partner there..when all of a sudden, my sunglasses was spinning like mad and the map icon was changing to Plan, Mapa and Map! 

Billybob has told us that there would be a few different and weired bugs happening on Club Penguin and he says that it would be fixed soon - And I hope FAST! 

Have you been through some weired bugs like mine too?

2 comments:

Cearch said...

LOL!

-Cearch

Lynnzie5103 said...

I know..it's so weired!! JoJo even came through this weired bug and made a video out of it. But her's wasn't rotating around the head. It was rotating round the bottom =P Here's the video JoJo uploaded using my Youtube account:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koKIDfm9HK0

It's not glasses like mine, it's skates!

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE