Monday, February 2, 2009

Puffle Events coming this Febuary!

Club Penguin is going puffles this February!

Starting February 13, puffles would finally be able to play with the puffle furniture in your igloo! That's what puffle furnitures are for, right?  Here's a sneak peek :)



Club Penguin is going to have a PUFFLE party on the 20th of Febuary!! 


And as for Mimo's question - I do think puffles are cute and annoying. My gingerbread house is SO small and half of the space is taken up by my puffles! I have 12 of them! I used to have 13 but Brenda my pink puffle sadly ran away :( Pink puffles are sensitive...

Here's some tip for you guys on more clues of the party - that you need to find it our yourself. Go to Club Penguin.com and send Team Club Penguin a mail asking them some funny questions about the party, you never know, they might spill some sweet clues! I tried that before and they did about the Halloween Party clue!

Anyway, I can't wait for the Puffle Party!! Can you?

-Lynnzie

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE