Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Puffle Party Fun!

My puffles are just too sad that the puffle party is going to end! So here's how we spend the day!

Firstly, all my puffles went to Snow Forts to have a Club Penguin Island Snowball Fight! I was with Blondie because Goldie Jr wanted stay home and sleep. As you can see, there are only one of each color of puffle standing on top of the castle. Where are the others? Hiding! They want to sneak up!



After that, Max and Mercury dragged me up to the Beacon. They wanted to have a Burping Contest! The score was 2-4 ~ Mercury won!




Jodie was bored and sent me a postcard saying she wants to have fun at the Dock! 
So, here we are! 

The Puffle Party was awesome! I just don't want it to end either! 

~Lynnzie a.k.a Sydney

2 comments:

Emotional Penguins said...

Lolz! Soooo cute!!! Awwwww! Lolz! Maybe I will make a puffle story too! lolz!

~J~

Lynnzie5103 said...

Ha-ha!

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE