Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Club Penguin Activated Account Notice!

Hiya penguins! Some of you might know that I have a nickname that is Sydney. So then, I thought of creating a penguin on Club Penguin.com for her. It turned out Sydney1445 was available and I took it and that's that. I went to my mail and clicked on the activate your account link and it appears the that the "You have activated your account" screen has changed! Here's how it looks:

Yeap. They have the Play Now, Get your membership and Parents of Penguins icons laid out for you to select.

So long, meet me on Club Penguin! The post of my penguins has been updated so go check out the sidebar! 

-Lynnzie5103/Sydney1445

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE