Friday, February 6, 2009

My new updated igloo!



Puffles can fly? This is how puffles arrive to my igloo =D



My New UPDATED igloo! I had no choice but to upgrade my igloo..My gingerbread igloo was just too crammed!! Besides - I bought LOTS of puffle furniture :)

I'm planning to hold a Puffle Party for you penguins. But, I just have to check my schedule firstly. I'd inform you when after I finish planning, OK?

Here are my contributors: JoJo (: My JLCPSociety partner :) , Me, 

I hope more penguins would contribute by having a job in maybe a waitor, inviter etc. 
If you want to contribute, please tell me by commenting!

More information would be posted either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. 

Here's my fixed rule:


...Or I shan't let you in =D


-Lynnzie5103

2 comments:

Dodge the Hedgehog & videog1500 said...

Can i help on something?
Im gonna bring my black puffle cuz its my fave!

Lynnzie5103 said...

OK! But It's either going to be on the 12th Feb or 15th Feb. The time would be 11 P.M or 9 P.M.

You can help with anything - what would you like to be?

-Lynnzie

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE