Sunday, February 15, 2009

Puffle Party delayed :(

I'm SO SORRY x100 PENGUINS! I wasn't able to turn up at my puffle party today because it's 8:00 P.M in the US while it's 8:00 A.M over here at my country - so, I used my own handphone to set the alarm but it ended up I overslept! My hand phone didn't BUZZ me!! :( :( I'm so sorry! Let's have the Puffle Party on the the 19th February 2009 - is that alright? 

Here are the details:

Date: 19th February 2009 -Thursday-

Time: 8:05 P.M Club Penguin Time

Where: Lynnzie5103’s Igloo on the Member Igloo list (Map)

Here are the activities there would be:

Chat

Puffle Performance

Food would be provided (eat at anytime)

Puffle Talk

Puffle Food would be provided (eat at anytime)

TV entertainment

Penguin Performance (Clown, Mad Scientist, Ice-Cream maker, Coffee maker, Football, Crazy Music Band and more)


Yeap - Hope you can come! Sorry for this awful delay..I would probably set three alarms on my Dad's, Mom's and Brother's ;) I'd get a jump out of my life on Thursday =D 

-Lynnzie5103

8 comments:

Joannnnnnnna said...

HAHAHA!!! lol! Same prob with me! I slept at about 1am so I woke up at bout 10am!!! lol!!! BOth of us overslept!!! HAHAHA!!! lol!

~JoJo~

Joannnnnnnna said...

I can't believe it!!!

~J~

Lynnzie5103 said...

*cough* *cough* 1 AM? I slept at 2:30! And then I woke up at 7 a.m and then I thought I could snooze for another hour and then I woke up at 9 a.m..But I couldn't movee!! I was like I was way too sleepy :(

Really sorry to the penguins...There still would be an Encore but it's not really called an "encore" it's just meant for asian penguins...

And the REAL party was delayed and pushed back till Thursday..

Mariah said...

Hi! I will try my best to make it to the party! Sounds fun! I also wanted to say thnx for following my blog! I looked at your profile and we have alot in common! Who knows, we could be blogging buddies.

Alighf said...

It's my bday! Feb 19th! WOOT! But I won't make it...

Lynnzie5103 said...

>Cookie>

Surezz! I would love if we could be blogging buddies. Your pictures are awfully clear and your posts are neatly categorized:)

Lynnzie5103 said...

>Alighf>

Okays, that's alright! You would be planning to have a b'day right? Well then, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I know it's kind of early I suppose...

Lynnzie5103 said...

>Cookie>

Also, Thanks For Following My Blog! You're the best!!

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE