Monday, February 2, 2009

My New Updated Igloo!



Here's the new areas in my igloo:

Office:

*SPECIAL* Ice Rink:

Same Areas with different furnitures:

Entrance:

When you first step into my house - you're under a spotlight! 
New Furniture added are: Welcome Mat, Lamp from October's Catalog


Living Room:

If you are cold, just come here! It's very WARM and COZY!
Furniture Removed: Coffee Sofa. Replaced: Arm Chair
Furniture Added: Mexican Rug.
Furniture Changed: The amount of rubbish in the Rubbish Bin


Puffle Corner:


Where all my puffles snuggle in!
Furniture Removed: Two Teddy Bears. Replaced: Velvet Rope
Furniture Added: Mexican Rug , Puffle Igloo.


Kitchen:
Furniture Added: TV, Another Classroom Chair.
Furniture Moved: Pizza Oven --> Kitchen Sink

________________________________________

Do you like my new updated igloo? It's now filled up - No longer empty :) 

Tell me your opinion by commenting! 

-Lynnzie

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE