Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HELP

Hello all penguins :)! Have some problems on my blog? Don't worry! Tell me your problem and I would give you my answer by updating this post!


*CPI HELP*

Want to ask me a question about something else? 

Everyone loves getting mail. CLICK HERE TO MAIL ME!!



*CPI MAIL*

Question from Banana107:

Hi! I have a blogger account and I was wondering, how do you add team members to your blog?

Reply from Lynnzie5103:

Simple! Firstly, log into your blogger account. Select the blog you want penguins to contribute to. Go to Settings, and click on the last link that is "Permissions". Find a blue button that says "Add Authors". Fill in the penguin's e-mail address you want them to contribute  to your blog. 

Feel free to ask me further questions. I would always be glad to reply them :)

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE