Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Purple Puffle Specialty :)

Walk your purple puffle to the Dance Club's Dance Contest! 



"Let's go Violet!


I would walk my other purple puffle, Jodie, later. 



1...2...3..





Getting the hang of the game



Violet starting out on new grooves! 



Doing good, Violet!





Woohoo! 631 points on my first game! 


Went back to my igloo..

Fetced Jodie :)

"Let's go, Jodie! It's now your turn!"


1...2...3...

"Go Jodie Go!"



I scored 2006 points! I had about 2400 after the game finished ;) It was my 2nd game






This was on my fourth game in Level 2 (Medium) I scored 4271!! Now I finally know a purple puffle's ability! A thousand cheers for "JODIE AND VIOLET!!" 


"Thanks, Avatar14 for telling me about this"

-Lynnzie

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE