Friday, February 20, 2009

White Puffle spotted in Club Penguin!

Brand new WHITE puffles are being spotted in Club Penguin! They would show themselves for *not precisly* 20-25 minutes. 

You can read more about WHITE puffles in the newspaper. They should be spotted in all sorts of areas in Club Penguin. 
I caught one of  them on camera, so you can check it out! : *Dojo Courtyard*


Unfortunately, I only took one quick picture because it was moving and in a split second - disappeared =( I know it's supposed to stay up for 25 minutes but I arrived 'late' 

Once this species is available in the Adopt a puffle catalog, I would probably name them Snowy and Cloudy. 

What about you?
Have you spotted them yet? Where and what server? Tell me and be first to do so! CLICK HERE!

-Lynnzie5103 a.k.a Sydney1445

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE