Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lynnzie5103's Puffle Party!

I would be holding an awesome PUFFLE PARTY tomorrow! :) :)

Here are some pictures of the places you would be able to find in my puffle-y igloo:

Puffle Living Room :)

Kitchen :)

Puffle "playroom"

Here are the information you need to know:

Date: 20th February 2009 (tomorrow) -Thursday/Friday-

Time: 8:05 P.M Club Penguin Time

Where: Lynnzie5103’s Igloo on the Member Igloo list (Map)

Here are the activities there would be:

Chat

Puffle Performance

Food would be provided (eat at anytime)

Puffle Talk

Puffle Food would be provided (eat at anytime)

TV entertainment

Penguin Performance (Clown, Mad Scientist, Ice-Cream maker, Coffee maker, Football, Crazy Music Band and more)


Hope you penguins would come! See ya there - And remember to bring your puffle along too!

3 comments:

Becky1507 said...

Hi!

I'll try and be there... I have no idea what time that is in GMT so I'll try and find out and tell you if I'm going to be there...

I think thats 6PM here... Hmm...

Bye!!!

Becky1507

Lynnzie5103 said...

Ok! Hope you would be able to come :) & once more - Thanks for dropping by!

Emotional Penguins said...

Hey! Sorry i couldn go.....my mum didn let me go on the comp...:(

~J~

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE