Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Sorry!! | Following Case

I know I have stopped following everyone's blogs! It goes like this:

I have created my Gina & Friends blog and two people started joining the club. When a new author is added, I would lose all my following links! I'm dead sorry! I know some of you stopped following my blog because I broke the agreement, so I'm sorry.

Please comment and tell me your Website Address again and I will follow it, if you will follow mine too. Thank you!!



P.S I couldn't find a dog picture =S

~Sydney/Lynnzie

14 comments:

ChocoStar said...

Please Re Follow my Blog at www.berryblog-berryblog.blogspot.com

Lynnzie5103 said...

Ok

sahana :) said...

Plz follow our blog chocomintisland.blogspot.com oh and you too Starberry144 plz...

Lynnzie5103 said...

I Have already Followed your blog!

River Racer said...

Please follow my blog too!
www.clubpenguinislandhcheats.blogspot.com
I am following your blog too!

Arrow200 Club Penguin Blog said...

Cats are cuter than dogs!

Lynnzie5103 said...

>Arrow200> Really...

But nah ~ I don't think so *that's what I think, you don't need to agree*

Lynnzie5103 said...

>River Racer> Okay! Thanks for following my blog! You are the best!

chairsandtables said...

Awwww! Even if it`s not a dog it`s still SUPER cute!:D

Lynnzie5103 said...

Haha! All animal lovveeerss!

Lucylovely63 said...

Please-refollow at http://www.cpcheatszone.blogspot.com/ By the way, yay, animal lovers are here!

Lynnzie5103 said...

Okays

Lucylovely63 said...

...lynnzie, you dtill haven't followed my blog yet...

Lynnzie5103 said...

Oh, Sorry!! I have already re-followed. Are you on my following list too, anyway?? =P

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE