Sunday, April 26, 2009

Explaination

Hi guys!

Some of you are pretty mad at me for some things I have done. 
I have realized it alright. Right now I'm like stuck in a well. I don't know exactly what to do. 
I love to blog at C.P.I but I have no choice but to quit. My mom says that I will be off to the private school in a few months and my brother and mom warned me to study a lot since the students there are those expert smarty pants. 
And then another reason was that I wanted to help my mom. With all the things now that she got diabetes. 

And then I got pretty angry at Kookle because he "stole" my c.p.i and made his own one...
And I didn't want to quit here because I want to! I need to. So I thought it was pretty unfair and I didn't think twice and just put up a post to threaten Kook. 
So here's the thing. I'm sorry to everyone and the underlined thing is that I really need to quit. I thought that if I started to function my C.P.I, I wanted to see the results of Kook's actions. 

So there. Sorry. 
Some of you are pretty confused if I'm staying or not - and the weired thing is that I'm seriously confused too. 
But I really need to study and help my mom. For Pete's sake, please do not think I am bitter or anything!

Besides, there's a new pin located at the Dojo courtyard and the Sled Racing Toboggan is released at Ski Hill!!

Toodles!
-Lynnz

13 comments:

Alex Maria said...

OH MAN! UR BLOG WAS SOOO AWESOME AND NOW ITS LIKE UR JUST THROWING ALL UR HARD WORK AWAY! I MEAN, U SHOULD AT LEAST GIVE UR BLOG TO SOMEONE. (IM NOT SAYING THAT COZ I WANT IT) BUT ALL THAT HARD WORK, THE LONGER U MAKE USE OF IT, THE BETTER IT WILL BE. WELL, ITS UR CHOICE BUT ANYWAYS......I HOPE U LIKE UR NEW SCHOOL AND BYE!
-Penguina46 :D IT WAS NICE KNOWING U!

Alex Maria said...

can u also gimme a link to his blog so i can threaten him and leave just about a ton of rude comments?!?!?! LOL ;D THX! -Penguina46

Darkpuma said...

Hi everyone,

Awesome post as you rock!
Um... feel free to visit my blog at:
Darkpumacp.blogspot.com
And, feel free to comment as much as you want!

Lataz...
Darkpuma

Lynnzie5103 said...

Thanks Penguina for the support.
It was utterly great to meet you. You were a very supportive friend.
U'll always be in my thoughts - Good luck on blogging at your cp blog!!
Wish you the best,
Lynnzie5103

... said...

awww :( I hope your mom is ok :( I'm really sad if you have to quit :( I will miss you and your blogging!!!! :(

... said...

i have an idea! let someone else run the blog for you and IF you CAN come on sometimes you can post a little just to say hi! you can give an author admin priviledges so they can do everything

Lynnzie5103 said...

Hmm...Thats not a baaaddd idea, Floppy.
But who should I choose??

... said...

Me? LOL. I have a lot of blogs but I can try to keep this one going. I luv to blog!

My email is floppyj10@Writing.com

Frostylittle said...

Wow... Your blog was really good!
Want YOUR blog to get more readers? Have it advertised at my web blog at...
www.clubpenguinneighborhood.blogspot.com!
Remember to leave a comment and and follow me!
-Frostylittle

Cearch said...

o man... good luck studing and I hope ur mom is doing alright.

-Cearch
p.s r u still going on CP?

chairsandtables said...

ok i understand and all, but your'e blogs were extremely great and it would be a waste to delete it.
p.s. im sorry that u have to study so much! what a pain...lol

Becky1507 said...

Hey Lynnzie. :)

Don't worry about private school. I go to one. Loads of people come in from normal schools and they find it really easy to keep up. So hopefully you'll be the same and have no trouble.

And I also have diabetes. (Isn't that kinda weird..?) It's kind of annoying. :D You get used to it. :)

But I also have to add, some of the people in private schools are snobby and full of themselves and talk about you behind your back. They also think they are better than everyone else. Ignore them. Luckily, no one in my class is like that.

Yeah you should add people to this site and let them run it. I'm not suggesting me because I won't be able to do it. I have three blogs and I post like nce a month on two of them. The other is CPKS so.. Yeah.

Bye!


Becky1507

PS Good luck in private school :)

Lynnzie5103 said...

thankss

No, I wont be going on CP anymoree..I play Pixie Hollow now.

:)I might be starting a cheat site for it too. Probably :) Besides, Im starting school next year!! And it involves using the computer xD

See ya. Take care =:]

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE