Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kookle Report Alert and I'm returning to blog here!

*This post is a little ironic*

Whoever knows and don't know Kookle910, please read this post!!
Kookle910 today knows that I am quitting C.P.I and he decided to start his "own" C.P.I! He's dragging all of you who visits my blog to HIS own blog. 
He told me he hacks into other penguin's account and he admitted the fact he wanted to drag all of you guys to his blog too. 
I got very, VERY mad! I was going to erupt! 
So to fix this, it turned out to be good news. I am going to continue blogging at this C.P.I!! I hope this is music to your ears because you guys wanted me badly to come back. 

His blog is identical to this very blog and he also shortens it to CPI. His link and posts are similar too. 

I chatted with him for several minutes and persuaded him to delete his blog - but it turned out UNSUCCESSFUL!! 
I will return blogging here starting tomorrow. 
I will continue my progress of benefiting C.P.I and entertaining all of you guys. 

Kookle910's blog really is annoying. However, I'm going to try to ignore the fact of what he has done. And I'm hoping you guys can help me too!! 

I judge Kookle910's Club Penguin Island an illegal imitation and contains plagiarism! 

-Lynnzie5103

7 comments:

milly said...

ur gonna start doing the blog JUST to be rude to kookle?!?!?!

Lynnzie5103 said...

Hi Milly!!

No. I'm not trying to be rude to Kook. I was just mad at him for 'stealing' my visitors.
I know that once I quit ppl can just imitate my blog and stuffs. I'm not that good in accepting it like that.
well anyway. I haven't seen kook really hacking into ppl's accs, he jus told me on xat yesterday

Ting Tong09 said...

And to think im an author on his cpi and i didnt know this! AND he used to b an author on my blog AND i aaid he might be able to come back! Not anymore if he hacks other accounts and is rude to other bloggers...

Ting Tong09
Http://www.cpcongress.com

Lynnzie5103 said...

oh..:S

Anonymous said...

Alright, I perfectly understand...
p.s.I'm the same blogger as happy spot, I justy made another one-happy spot 2. lol
;-)

Tshad6 said...

you rock please make your mod


vist me on my site below :www.younis560cp.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Bravo, magnificent idea and is duly

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE