Monday, April 13, 2009

New Coloring Pages!!

Hellowieesta!! Now that there's not much "Hellos" left for me to say, I'm mixin' up all sorts of weired ways :P

Okay. So Club Penguin has updated two more coloring pages. Actually one, but I have forgotten to tell you the other one..
Sooreeyy =[ My bad..

Here's the old one that was updated last week:

Bean Counters!! I lurve that game!! 

Now, here's the new one =] :

Sled Racing!! Awesome!! The penguin on the left looks quite sure he's winning - Hah, let's see about that!! The right one is really..um..unsteady. Right..

Well here are the instructions in printing out these coloring pages!

1. Click here for the Bean Counters coloring page | Click here for the Sled Racing coloring page
2. Wait for the picture to finish loading
3. Make sure you have a plug that is connected to a printer
4. Click on the picture when it has finished loading
5. Now wait for several seconds or minutes for the picture to finish printing
6. Then, gather your coloring materiels and start doodling!! 

Bummer. I got banned from my handphone for a week..And probably longer. So my posts would somehow be delayed about 20 minutes for I have to study, study, STUDY! ='[

LYNNZIE 

2 comments:

pengithebest said...

so sad lynn......
rofl rofl rofl
bummer i also lost my ipod some where i dint know where i kept it really bad
anyway bye cya lynn
@!~pengithebest~!@

Lynnzie5103 said...

oh...
well good luck finding it!! Hope it's not damaged..

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE