Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Redecorating my igloo

It's been over a week I haven't redecorated my igloo. So today, I started arranging the furnitures in place. I sticked to the Backyard Igloo since I like my pet area.
I replaced my tea-party corner to the dance floor. I added two more shelves to the study room and I have my own personal kitchen with a window for fresh air. 

Another advantage you can get when you place the pet corner in the garden is that your puffles won't stick to one area but to go to the garden and play. 
Tell me your opinion on my igloo! Thanks =]

LYNNZIE 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE