Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quitting and last post

Heyo penguins!!

Okay, sooo I have decided to quit C.P.I and other blogs I'm working on. Probably for some time, and probably permanent. So sorry!!
Some of you know I'm home-schooled and it's been pretty bo-ring these days. I have no classmates (there was..but one was somehow expelled. It's my brother :D He goes to this private school now which he is crazy over) and I have been thinking of following my brother to a private school. To do that, I have to study a LOT because the work there are pretty tough. 

But I will still use the computer for really limited time which I don't think it's enough to post the cheats. 

Here are the last cheats, kays. 
Secrets in the catalogs, secret file. 

Heyy, these cheats are pretty old!! You can search the cheats in my blog for more details.

Latest comic found in the Community section: 

Enjoy the upcoming Medieval Party coming 8th of May 2009!!
Don't miss me too much guys!! 

Bye!

-Lynnzie5103 :) 
Wishing you the best in blogging!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( i understand.... take ur time... you might be able to cope with ur studies and cp at the same time soon :) good luck! hope it's not permanent:(

Alex Maria said...

plz go to Penguina46clubpenguin.blogspot.com
THX! ;) -Penguina46

Lynnzie5103 said...

>Chuckeloo>

o-kays. Thanks for droppin' by anyways!!
Happy blogging on CPS chukeeh - I hope I CAN cope too - lol.
(The work I'm learning is just horrible. I have to do grades faster >.<)

Lynnzie5103 said...

>Penguina>
Alrights =]

bones111 said...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPlease don't.

Jkfrt said...

No...NOO!!! I can't believe this!!! I'm about to cry!!! You've been there sence the beginging!!! You can't just quit!! Please, PLEASE at least try and find another way... For me, Jkfrt? <:(

Dex Dude said...

NO DONT QUIT PELASE! I LOVE CP ISLAND! YOUR ON MY BLOGROLL!

~Dex Dude~

Lynnzie5103 said...

>Jkfrt>
I know. You have been the first Club Penguin friend and blogger I have ever met and you are still. I'm quitting for many good reasons. 1. I got to help my mom out with her chores now that she is diabetic. 2. I have to speed up my grades.

I'm sorry guys. Please don't miss mee! You make me feel complicated..complicated and unsure.

Lynnzie5103 said...

>Dex Dude>
thanks. I love your blog too. You can still keep my link on your blogroll. No probs.

Alex Maria said...

thx for going to my blog lynzie!

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE