Saturday, March 14, 2009

Alto Bhai, Nickrulez (JoJo), Jennzie513 and me :)

Nickrulez, Jennzie (my real life cousin) and I were playing tag in Fjord Town. We had lots of fun waddling about. After several minutes, Alto Bhai was online! I sent a request and he accepted it :) We had load of fun.

Here are some pictures I took (:


The first picture JoJo was using her other account, Leechoern. After several minutes, she logged off and logged into her member account.

It's really awesome meeting you Alto Bhai =D Hope to see ya all in Club Penguin again!

Jennzie loves CP Congress, and so do we :D

♥LYNNZIE ♥

5 comments:

Joannnnnnnna said...

Waaaah! He didn add me!!! =(

~J~

Millywily said...

thanx SO much for commenting in the purple zone! ur the first! and dont worry, i hav been coming to ur blog daily! :D

UR BLOG is REALL COOL TOO! :D
Ugh, i hate downloading every thing just to get aa cursor! ;)

~Ill be back, Milly

Cearch said...

lol.

cearch

Lynnzie5103 said...

>JoJo>
Erm...Ask him again ?

>Millywily>
Thanks for dropping by :) I love your blogs especially the Club Penguin Stars. It's really awesome and I love how you decorated it

>cearch>
You should've been online ;p
I'm going to your party anyway. I'm online now =D

Joannnnnnnna said...

>Lynnz> Errr....I did?!?!?!? ARghhh

~J~

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE