Thursday, March 26, 2009

Game Gear To Go!!

Starting March 27, there will be new signs around Club Penguin. The Sport Shop will be selling items on location, right where some of Club Penguin’s games are.

“Some penguins weren’t aware that sometimes the gear you have can change your game,” one penguin commented. “For example, you can get a better surfboard that can make you surf faster. And different lures can catch you different fish!” Penguins will see the new signs at these locations around the island:

Ski Hill (for Sled Racing),

Cove (for Cachin’ Waves),

Dock (for Hydro-Hopper),

And in the Ski Lodge (for Ice Fishing).

“Every sign will be beside items that penguins can buy to help them with a nearby game. And we’re working on some new stuff, too. Keep an eye out around your favorite games and sporting arenas.”

 ___________________________________________________

Some of you have noticed you can't right click or highlight words on my blog right? I have visited some blogs that have copied content from my blog and I feel very, very angry. So I have disabled right-clicks [for pictures] and highlighting [for statements]. I hope you people will PLEASE stop copying content from my blog. Thank you!
___________________________________________________

LYNNZIE 

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE