Thursday, March 19, 2009

Snow Sculture Winners!

Remember the Snow Sculpture Contest? I suppose you do. Club Penguin has announced the winners in the new Newspaper! They are: Marco A9 , Lucasbas , Rosette37 , Ice4biel and Wubby98

Flip through the Newspaper in Club Penguin and find this page. Click on the red "Click Here" button to read what the penguins have to say.

I planned my sculpture hard, but I forgotten to sketch it out everytime. I was like "Later! There's still time." I know. I'm lazy! LOL but seriously. I need to study right? This is a random paragraph. You can skip this part ;p

I can't wait to see these winner's arts! It would be so cool! I am sure they had put in real hard work! Tell me if you're one of these winners, LOL

Well anyway. I'll see ya soon!

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE