Friday, March 6, 2009

Another Chuckeloo??

Who??
Okay, I was soo shocked when I saw this Chuckaloo clone at the Gift Shop. I can't quite remember the server I was in sorry. This girl must either be a HUGE fan of Chuckeloo, a clone maybe 'coz the name is nice or she just wanna freak the real Chuckleloo out. She was waddling 'round the shop when she came across a newbie in Club Penguin. She said a few words and sat down next to her. (The newbie is pink

Chuckleloo says it wasn't her....
Hmm, if anyone sees this clone around the island, report to us please ;p 

Some of you came to my bloggie by CPS (Club Penguin Society-www.cps-clubpenguinsociety.blogspot.com) Thankss, Chuckeeh for linking my site on yours :)

LYNNZIE 

8 comments:

Joannnnnnnna said...

Or MAYBE it IS chuckeloo!

~J~

Lynnzie5103 said...

Awwh, I should've added her!! ='(

Cearch said...

I don't get that... scary!

-Cearch

Lynnzie5103 said...

Yeah!! I know!! CHUCKELOO clones comin'!

Lucylovely63 said...

Who's chuckeloo?!!

Lynnzie5103 said...

Chuckeloo is another Club Penguin blogger. The website is www.cps-clubpenguinsociety.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! SHUCKS!!!! that is soooo NOT me..... CREEEEEPPPYYYYYYY :-o mind if grab the pic lol? creeeepyy..... :-o thanks for noticing that, lynzzie.... :) i appreciate it.... weird but.... thanks :D

Lynnzie5103 said...

No problem, copy it if you want! Lol, I don't mind for that picture. But I was in shock when I saw her there, Okays! I thought it was YOU but it had an A instead of E. Sure, she must be a hugee fan of you ;)

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE