Saturday, March 14, 2009

Club Penguin Congress Party rocked!

Right just now, Club Penguin Congress had an awesome party at server Fjord room, Town. I was there, and I had added loads of buddies =D

It started out in a small group. Skaterjessie only came online for a short time. Here are some buddy pictures taken during the party:


I added Skaterjessie, Orange Land, Pengithebest, 333jman, Kookle and Bart.

After a while, more penguins came to the party and the Town was really cramped :D

I'm going to have a party soon :) I'd tell you when. Probably tomorrow or the day after, alright?? Hope to see ya there!!

P.S: I saw Mikosuba and Orange Land together at the plaza :) He didn't add me though...

(I'm currently using my dad's computer for a week and his computer has some funny font problem which doesn't allow me to sign my name. Sorry)

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE