Friday, March 27, 2009

Goodbye Chester :(

So my red puffle, Chester ran away :( :( I'm just too sad for words...

Brenda, Strawberry and Chester are my ran-away puffles *sob*. I really miss them...
Chester was my first puffle I ever purchased and he's long gone now. So I bought a red puffle and named her Sandy...


I hope Chester will be safe. You were one of the best well-behaved puffles. Violet, Jodie, Sandy, Taylor, Joey, Shadow, Strawberry (This is another Strawberry. Click on the link to read what happened),  Rosy, Frosty, Sugar, Max, Mercury, Blondie and Goldie Jr will surely miss you. It was very obvious to see that you puffles had such splendid fun when you were here. Your choice of running away doesn't make me angry since I know I haven't been bonding with you for awhile. I hope you will find some wild puffle friends in the island. Be safe, and please remember me. 

This is not a replacement of Chester, but another red puffle to confort me when I go emotional. 
So long. Same note goes to Strawberry (first) and Brenda.

LYNNZIE 

4 comments:

Joannnnnnnna said...

Sandy??? OOOO! A tribute to Sandy the First the Hammie! *Sniff* Sandy would be happy....=D

~J~

Onewa80 said...

Awww... Sorry to hear that. My pink and my Yellow puffles ran away...
It was sad.

-80

Lynnzie5103 said...

>JOJO>
LOL

Lynnzie5103 said...

>Ownewa>
Sorreh about that too...

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE