Sunday, March 8, 2009

White Puffle is finally added in the pen!

The White Puffle has arrived at the Pet Shop's pen where we are able to see the puffles jumping about. Here's how she reacted when she saw the others jumping about. She didn't jump though, and she looks certainly smaller than the others in the pen...

First look:

Hover over the pen and the puffles would start jumping about, making the small white puffle gaping.
After a couple of seconds the white puffle would start to smile...

The White Puffle looks shy, just as I have expected. But they're awesome! I'm so glad Club Penguin chose the new puffle White! Now let's wait for the Snow Party and have snowflakes falling everywhere using our little adorable white puffles!!

LYNNZIE 

5 comments:

Dex Dude said...

Cool! I'm glad I could visit your site. How did you find out about mine-Mimo Chat?

~Dex Dude~

brownie wen said...

Hey Thanks for following my blog! I allways love talking to my new visitors!!! Check out the friends list on my blog and see if you want your name on the list. All you have to do is send in a comment! Tell me what you think!

behindp.blogspot.com

~Brownie Wen

Lynnzie5103 said...

>brownie wen>

Glad'ya like talking to visitors LOL Your blog is fab, good luck on it!

Lynnzie5103 said...

>Dex Dude>

Well, I think I saw you following Club Penguin Island Cheats and I was bored so I simply clicked on you. Lols ;p And that's how I cam to your site =D Anyway, your blog is awesome!

Clara Kutsie said...

awesome and so cute X3 I drew this picture of one with an itty bitty little pony tail and blush and its fall-over-from-nosebleed cute! x3 and btw, thats VERY cute.

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE