Tuesday, March 17, 2009

C.P.I presents :)

Bonjour penguins!

Some of you have noticed I haven't been posting much on C.P.I (Club Penguin Island, shortened)
My cousins are with me, and it means "I'm not allowed much to play the computer". I feel so bad for you guys that you flew to my island when there's nothing to entertain you. So here are the presents. The first one, I made it five times...

It's a C.P.I passport that I have forgotten to make earlier. Sorry about that.

Secondly,
Since you flew to my island, you'd get to get Free Flights!

All readers or visitors can get these free passports and free tickets at my new opened shop. Click here to go there. I would also put up a link on the sidebar >> so it would be easier. You can find the link at the end of the top sidebar, below the FAN-tastic followers.

You can put up the passport and ticket at your site/blog and it would link to my shop's address.
I hope you like my virtual presents ;p

Will see you waddling on Club Penguin :)

*not-able-to-be-signed until Sunday*

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE