Sunday, March 1, 2009

St Patricks Party Sneak Peek!

Hello Penguins! 


The annual Club Penguin St. Patrick's Day Party will be March 13 - 17 and the island's going to be buzzing with good green fun! We don't want to give everything away, but with a bit of help I managed to find this image for you: 




The St Patricks Day would be so awesome! I wonder if they would be giving out the "old" items from last year. Let's just hope not =P 
When would the Snow Party be held? I wish the White Puffles would then be available in the puffle catalog at that time. Then, Frosty and Snowy  would be able to play Hide-n-Seek in the Attic! 

~Sydney1445 / Lynnzie5103

P.S: I saw Alto Bhai online yesterday! He was sitting beside the Night Club sign waiting for Rockhopper ;) I didn't add him, however. My friends list was full and when I had deleted a buddy he was gone :(

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE