Friday, March 13, 2009

Mint flavored snow!

I was heading towards the Pizza Parlor, feeling extraordinary and extremely hungry. To my disappointment, when I stepped into the Parlor, there was a long Que lining up at the counter. I knew I couldn't wait any longer so I walked out of the Parlor feeling sad and angry. 'It's a St. Patricks day. Why is everything gone wrong?' I said to myself. 'My puffles are gossiping about a thousand times, not letting me into the conversation. It's like they are boycotting me.'


I sighed and waddled to my friend, Nickrulez's igloo. I knocked on the door and asked her if she could spare me three fishes to fill my belly. 'I'm sorry. But I haven't gone fishing for two days. I have been bonding with my dear puffles and odered pizza delivery for the time being.' She paused and continued. 'But there's free mint flavored snow at the Plaza. Mind you. You could take a thousand servings and it tastes just delicious!'


'Mint flavored snow?' I said. 'I'll have a try. Thanks anyway!'


I hurried to the plaza and sat down.


I reached down and took a scoop of snow and dumped it into my mouth. 'Whoa!' I said. This snow is so delicious! I gobbled down several more snow until I was bloated up.

I just love mint! 'Why don't I just steal some and hide them in the Stage's empty Costume Trunk?'

I took out my shovel and shoved a huge pile of mint flavored snow into the empty trunk. I go to the Stage every trice or sometimes more than that, carefully lift the lid up, bend down, and scoop some snow into my mouth.

It has a really strong aroma, a very strong yummy taste, it melts in your mouth and just how addicting it is!!

LYNNZIE 

2 comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE