Monday, March 9, 2009

Story: Is White Puffle the statue at Dojo Courtyard?

I was taking care of my puffles, feeding, sleeping, bathing and playing with them. After Sugar and Frosty played, they were so tired, they slept immediately. 

Frosty playing:
Sugar sleeping:

It suddenly hit me that Sugar looked exactly like the Puffle Statues at the Dojo Courtyard. I stood there and gaped, shaking my head that this wasn't real. I decided to walk Sugar for the first time to the Courtyard and to take a look at the statues. 

I ordered Sugar to stand next to the left statue, picturing the way Sugar slept just now and compared the difference to the statue. She looked exactly the same...I thought. 
Could these White Puffles belong to Sensei Island? Lol (JK) But we firstly spotted the white puffles at the Dojo Courtyard...Hmm...

Well. If there was a Sensei Island, grey colors would be available till then and so would Sensei come live like Rockhopper :) How cool if Club Penguin did that!

LYNNZIE 

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE