Saturday, March 7, 2009

I need a new name for my 2nd white puffle!

*******UPDATED*******

Bonjour!

Okay, so I decided to get another white puffle but I'm struggling to get a name for it. I was wondering...

Can you help me??

I thought of all the names, went through Club Penguin servers but none. All I got was "Crystal" but 'cry' there would be so weired. "Christal" Nope... 

Recent suggestions:

Icy/Icicle 

........

I got some suggestions but I have accidentally rejected them. I'm so sorry, commenters! Can you please comment again? THANKS! Those suggestions are really awesome!

Please, PLEASE comment and tell me any names you think is suitable for a white puffle other than Snowie, Frosty, Winter, Snowball or Snowflake. THANKS! =)

LYNNZIE 

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE