Thursday, March 26, 2009

Special Stage Announcement!!


Starting tomorrow, non-members are ALLOWED into the The Stage!! The Backstage is however, kept for members only and what's worse is that special guests appearance (Say Aunt Artic, Gary and more) are only visible in that room! My membership's expiring tommorow, so I'll be allowed in The Stage but NOT in the Backstage!! :( :( 

I'll see you non-members (including me..) tomorrow at The Stage. I suppose you are allowed to get the Stage hidden background

LYNNZIE 

3 comments:

Joannnnnnnna said...

Waaat?!?!?!? Ur membership is expiring tomorrow?!?!??! Oh no! Then when does mine expire!!!

~J~

Lynnzie5103 said...

This tuesday !

Joannnnnnnna said...

WAAAT?!?!?!? THAT MEANS I WONT BE A MEMBER WHEN G IS HERE!!! NOOOOOO!!!! ARGHHHH

~J~

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE