Friday, March 27, 2009

The New Lynnzie party pictures

Hola penguins!!

Okay so I feel mad at myself for forgetting to inform you about this party earlier so very few penguins turned up to this party. Here are some pictures:

Thanks everyone for coming!! There were two girls saying Hello to me for five seconds and left. I didn't get the names but if I did I'll list them here. But anyway. Thanks for greeting me!! LOL
Btw, I didn't make a video out of it. There weren't much penguins that came so yeah...:(

LYNNZIE 

5 comments:

Joannnnnnnna said...

Lolz! At least I wasn wearing my sheep costume then!

~J~

Lynnzie5103 said...

LOL
well it's going to be visible soon soreh!

Joannnnnnnna said...

WWWAAAATTT?!?!??! ARGHHHH!!! Lol! =D

~J~

chairsandtables said...

OMG! I`m sooooo sorry i missed it!

Lynnzie5103 said...

It's alright!! not mch were there...

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE