Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Banner :)

Hiya! (It's a long time since I said that ;p) 

I thought my old banner with words only is boring! So I made something more appealing. Check it out! :

Free Image Hosting

Do you like it? You can click on the picture to get the HTML code for it.

Here's my old banner with words only:

Free Image Hosting

Click on the banner for code :)

Well, anyway. Hope to see the banner on your site!! Tell me your website address so I would add you on my blogroll! Besides, those who already has put up my old banner and I didn't add you to my blogroll, please comment and tell me your site. Thanks!!

LYNNZIE 

2 comments:

... said...

hi its floppyj10,
awesome blog (reallyy awesome blog and im serious!!!)
i added your banner to my site!!! (the one with the penguin picture)
i love you banners!!! they are sooo cool!!!!
(i hope you got my email with the banner code)
:)floppyj10

Lynnzie5103 said...

Thanks!! Okay I'd put up your banner as soon as possible. Really busy now, sorry. Glad'ya like my site :) Love yours too!!

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE