Friday, March 6, 2009

St Patricks Party Preparations!

Hola! 

Okay, so the pictures aren't that clear like yesterday, don't know why. So yeah, real sorry about that. 

The St Patricks Party preparations has already arrived at a few areas in Club Penguin!


Here I am painting the paint cans at Ski Village ;p

I brought Mercury out for a walk. We came across the Forest and there were also St Patricks preparations there! The stump was quite dark so I switched on the light ;) (Just click around the wooden window and eventually you'll get my point)


Here's how it is when it's lighted up:

Mercury and I went boat watching (I made that up, kays) at the Cove's binoculars. But we noticed a few St Patricks preparations and some paint cans there too! We did a little dance ;p

Slideshow:


create animated gif


LYNNZIE

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE