Thursday, March 5, 2009

Club Penguin Island Community Chat Forum :)

Hallo!!

Okay, some of you might be wondering where I put my chat boxes. I actually deleted them and added them again on another blog. On that bloggie would be a Community Chat Forum. It's where we can discuss or share our opinions about the latest news on Club Penguin! Leave messages now :) Click Here  

There would be music blaring on that site too, to make it more entertained. Oemgeh, my headphone has some problems 'coz its now music is only blaring on one side and then after a while it blares out both sides...Really annoying grr...I'm gonna convince my brother to change it once more =P 

Well, anyway. The songs added to the playlist are the best I could find. Hope ya like 'em..(Why am I talking so weired lately??)

Mhhmm...I'm listening to Aly&AJ Chemical Reacts, Lol!!

Lalala, later guyz! 


LYNNZIE

No comments:

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE