Friday, March 27, 2009

The New Lynnzie Party!! Please come!

Okay so starting tomorrow, my membership will expire at 12:30 a.m PST. I can't wear my Club Penguin Island membership uniform so here's how I will look after the party:


Here are the details for the party:

Date: 28th March 2009
Time: 8:30 p.m PST | 11:30 a.m GMT+8 | 3:30 a.m UTC (Find your time here)
Server: Ice Age
Room: Town

I will still be a member at the party but once it strucks 12:30 p.m PST I'm a non-member. See, when I'm a member I will go to the server Antartic. But when I'm not, I go to Ice Age. 

So yeah....
I really, really (x infinity) hope to see you at my party. I'll take pictures of the party and you'd probably be shown in them. I'll update them here too. So please go to my party!! Thanks!! 
 
LYNNZIE 

5 comments:

Joannnnnnnna said...

Lolz! 'but once it strucks 12:30 p.m PST I'm a non-member' Lolz! Arghhh! It sounds like Cinderrela! =D

~J~

... said...

im soooo sorry that your membership ends tomorrow!!! =(
i hope i can make it to the party!!!
=)floppyj10

chairsandtables said...

Alright, sounds fun! You'll be in the server "Ice Age" right?

Onewa80 said...

Cool. I'll try to be there!
BTW your blog rocks. KUTGW!

-80

Lynnzie5103 said...

Thank you thank you thank you!! LOL

P.s I'm making a video too!!

CPIsland Icons *click on link below*




HOME: ABOUT: HELP:
CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE